Early Enrollment Bonus
Register online with a deposit before Feb 1, 2020 and receive:
- Tuition discount of $50 (applied at checkout)
- Invitation for two (2) to Kids Day
- 76ers Camp limited edition jersey (receive at camp)
- Limited edition official team performance hoodie for all full day and overnight returning campers from 2019
Bonus applies to overnight and day camp ONLY, Little 76ers and Skills Academy not included.
Here are answers to the most commonly asked questions about the Sixers Basketball Day Camps. If you don't see the answer to your question, please feel free to call 610-668-7676.
- What do all campers receive as part of camp attendance?
All campers receive the following:
- Official camp jersey
- Official camp handbook
- Official camp player evaluation
- Official camp basketball
- Official Certificate of Achievement
- What should my child bring to camp each day?
Lunch (including beverage) and a snack & towel. We are a nut free camp. Camper should bring a nut free lunch and snack each day. Wear shorts, t-shirt, sneakers, and socks.
- How early can my child arrive and what time must he/she be picked up?
Arrival: 8:45 - 8:55; Departure: promptly at 4:00. Before/aftercare is available for an additional fee of $75 for the week. Call the camp office for details. Anyone arriving 15 minutes or later for pick up will be charged $75 for the before/aftercare program.
- Do you provide transportation?
No, we do not.
- Is pre/post care available?
Yes. For an additional fee of $75 for the week at most of our locations. A few locations are contractual with the day camp facility. Check camper instructions for specific details.
- Is the camp very competitive?
No. These are "teaching camps" with focus on skill development. Never more than 8 on a team - everyone must play at least half the game. Generally, 3 leagues at each site.
- Are facilities air conditioned?
Some facilities are air conditioned, while others are not. If this is a concern, call the Sixers Camps office.
- Can I download camp instructions?
- Is there any contact with the Philadelphia 76ers players or team during the school year?
Yes. All campers will be invited to a camp event in the Spring.
- Will I receive a confirmation?
Yes, upon registering you will receive an email confirmation & instruction packet.
- My child would like to be in the same teaching group as his/her friend?
If ages are similar, they are most always assigned to the same teaching group. If not, please see the site Director.
- What is the cancellation policy?
All fees are refundable until May 1, 2020 except for 40% deposit and non refundable $15 registration fee. After May 1, 2020 cancellations will not be refunded or credited.
- Who are the Guest Speakers?
There are generally a few speakers each week (current and former NBA players and coaches). Our aim is to schedule players and coaches that enjoy being around the kids & can deliver a positive message.
*Note: All photos and names of players are those of personalities that have appeared at 76ers Camps in the past. The photos and videos are not intended to reflect scheduled appearances during your specific session. Guest speakers include current 76ers players and legends and all appearances are based on availability.