Here are answers to the most commonly asked questions about the Sixers Basketball Day Camps. If you don't see the answer to your question, please feel free to call 610-668-7676.
- What do all campers receive as part of camp attendance?
All campers receive the following:
- Official camp jersey
- Official camp handbook
- Official camp player evaluation
- Official camp basketball
- Official Certificate of Achievement
- What should my child bring to camp each day?
Lunch (including beverage) and a snack & towel. We are a nut free camp. Camper should bring a nut free lunch and snack each day. Wear shorts, t-shirt, sneakers, and socks.
- How early can my child arrive and what time must he/she be picked up?
Arrival: 8:45 - 8:55; Departure: promptly at 4:00. Before/aftercare is available for an additional fee of $75 for the week. Call the camp office for details. Anyone arriving 15 minutes or later for pick up will be charged $75 for the before/aftercare program.
- Do you provide transportation?
No, we do not.
- Is pre/post care available?
Yes. For an additional fee of $75 for the week at most of our locations. A few locations are contractual with the day camp facility. Check camper instructions for specific details.
- Is the camp very competitive?
No. These are "teaching camps" with focus on skill development. Never more than 8 on a team - everyone must play at least half the game. Generally, 3 leagues at each site.
- Are facilities air conditioned?
Some facilities are air conditioned, while others are not. If this is a concern, call the Sixers Camps office.
- Can I download camp instructions?
- Is there any contact with the Philadelphia 76ers players or team during the school year?
Yes. All campers will be invited to a camp event in the Spring.
- Will I receive a confirmation?
Yes, upon registering you will receive an email confirmation & instruction packet.
- My child would like to be in the same teaching group as his/her friend?
If ages are similar, they are most always assigned to the same teaching group. If not, please see the site Director.
- What is the cancellation policy?
All fees are refundable until May 1, 2019 except for 25% deposit and non refundable $15 registration fee. After May 1, 2019 cancellations will not be refunded or credited.