Here are answers to the most commonly asked questions about the Sixers Holiday Hoops program. If you don't see the answer to your question, please feel free to call 610-668-7676.
- What do all campers receive as part of attendance?
All campers receive the following:
- Official 76ers long sleeve t-shirt
- Invitation to a 76ers Camp Event
- Ticket to Blue Coats game in the 2019-2020 season
- Do you provide transportation?
No, we do not.
- What should my child bring to camp each day?
Lunch and a beverage. We are a nut free camp. Camper should bring a nut free lunch and snack each day.
- How early can my child arrive and what time must he/she be picked up?
Arrival 8:45 - 8:55 am & departure is promptly at 3:00 pm. A late fee of $25 will be charged to anyone arriving after 3:15 pm
- My child would like to be in the same teaching group as his/her friend?
If ages are similar, they are most always assigned to the same teaching group. If not, please see the site Director.
- Is the camp very competitive?
No. These are teaching camps with the focus on skill development. Never more than 8 on a team. Everyone must play at least half the game. Generally, 3 leagues at each site.
- Is there any contact with the Philadelphia 76ers players or team during the school year?
Yes, all campers will be invited to a camp event in the Spring
- Are facilities air conditioned?
Some facilities are air conditioned, while others are not. If this is a concern, call the Sixers Camps office.
- Is pre/post care available?
No it is not available
- Will I receive a confirmation?
Yes, upon registering you will receive an email confirmation & instruction packet.