Here are answers to the most commonly asked questions about the Little 76ers Basketball Day Camps. If you don't see the answer to your question, please feel free to call 610-668-7676.
- What do all campers receive as part of camp attendance?
All campers receive the following:
- Official camp jersey
- Certificate of Achievement
- Official camp basketball
- How early can my child arrive and what time must he/she be picked up?
Arrival: 8:45 - 8:55; Departure: promptly at 11:45-12:00 noon for the morning session. There is no pre or aftercare available.
- Do you provide transportation?
No, we do not.
- Is there any contact with the Philadelphia 76ers players or team during the school year?
Yes. All campers will be invited to a camp event in the Spring.
- What should my child bring to camp each day?
Two snacks and a beverage. We are a nut free camp. Camper should bring a nut free snack each day. Wear t-shirt, shorts and sneakers.
- Are facilities air conditioned?
Some facilities are air conditioned, while others are not. If this is a concern, call the Sixers Camps office.
- Can I download camp instructions?
- My child would like to be in the same teaching group as his/her friend?
If ages are similar, they are most always assigned to the same teaching group. If not, please see the site Director.
- Will I receive a confirmation?
Yes, upon registering you will receive an email confirmation & instruction packet.
- What is the cancellation policy?
All fees are refundable until May 1, 2019 except for 25% deposit and non refundable $15 registration fee. After May 1, 2019 cancellations will not be refunded or credited.
- Who are the Guest Speakers?
There are generally a few speakers each week (current and former NBA players and coaches). Our aim is to schedule players and coaches that enjoy being around the kids & can deliver a positive message.
*Note: All photos and names of players are those of personalities that have appeared at 76ers Camps in the past. The photos and videos are not intended to reflect scheduled appearances during your specific session. Guest speakers include current 76ers players and legends and all appearances are based on availability.