Early Enrollment Bonus
Register online with a deposit before March 1, 2019 and receive:
- Tuition discount of $50 (applied at checkout)
- Invitation for two (2) to Kids Day
- Sixers Camp limited edition jersey
- Limited edition official team pullover for all full day and overnight returning campers from 2018
Bonus applies to overnight and day camp ONLY, Little 76ers and Skills Academy not included.
Here are answers to the most commonly asked questions about the Sixers Overnight Basketball Camps. If you don't see the answer to your question, please feel free to call 610-668-7676.
- What do all campers receive as part of camp attendance?
All campers receive the following:
- Official camp reversible practice jersey
- Official camp handbook
- Official camp player evaluation
- Certificate of Achievement
- Can my child be assigned to the same room as his/her friend?
Yes. On the questionnaire you return to us, simply list the names of his/her friend. It must be returned at least 3 weeks prior to session to guarantee roommate request.
- Should I select a one, two, three, or four week session for my child?
Each week is complete in itself. If you are not certain, it is usually best to select one week, particularly for the youngest campers.
- What medical personnel is there while my child is at camp?
We have a Nationally Certified Athletic Trainer at camp at all times.
- Is individual instruction available at camp?
Yes. During free time periods we can assign a coach to work with your child on a specific skill.
- May I cancel my registration?
Yes. All fees are refundable until the date specified for each program with the exception of the non-refundable registration fee.
- Is the camp very competitive?
Everyone starts one game a day and every camper must play at least half the game. Campers are assigned to leagues based on both age and ability level.
- What additional activities are available at the camp facility?
Other supervised activities include swimming, paint ball, challenging yourself on the obstacle course, ping-pong, canteen and individual instruction, along with a 50 seat movie theater.
- What is the menu like?
All-you-can eat buffet style menu from the college dining service. Beverage bar, sandwich bar and salad bar available at all meals.
- Will I receive a confirmation?
Yes, upon registering you will receive an email confirmation & instruction packet.
- Where do the kids sleep at camp?
Campers are housed in dorm rooms with another camper of the same age. Staff are spaced out along each floor. Sinks, showers, and toilets, on each floor. Rooms hold 2 campers. There are a few rooms that sleep 5-6 campers for teams or groups that attend together.
- Does my child need extra money at camp?
We have a canteen/snack bar that is open twice daily. Kids may purchase drinks, ice cream, pizza, candy, sundry items, play video games etc. Most campers take a $35 cash card per week - this is optional. Apparel items are available for purchase on Sunday and Friday.
- What is the procedure if my child flies to camp?
The camp does not provide airport transportation. The nearest Airport to our camp is Phila. International Airport ( 25 minutes away). If you are planning on flying to camp, you will need to make arrangements to get from the airport to/from camp (Phila/NY/DC). We can recommend:
Premiere Luxury Rentals
Phone Number: 215-970-6347 Cell (primary)
215-636-0636 Office (secondary)
Contact Person: Cheryle' Lewis
- What to do in Philly?
Click here for information on the many things you can do in Philly around the camp schedule.
- Are there special hotel rates for parents while in the Philadelphia area?
Many hotels in the Philadelphia area are offering special rates for parents of Sixers Campers.
- May I visit the camp during the week?
No. To insure safety of campers, insurance regulations prohibit guests (including parents) from visiting.
- Is there bus transportation?
No, but campers can take a bus to the Philadelphia bus terminal and then take a taxi to the camp.
Camp is approximately 30 minutes from the bus station.
- What is the phone policy?
Pay phones are available, but we try and limit calls to the end of the week. Our efforts are to keep all calls to a minimum. Campers may bring their cell phone but it must remain in their room at all times.
- Where do most of the kids come from?
Last year's campers represented over 30 countries and 40 U.S. states.
- May I change my week?You are welcome to change your week(s) at anytime as long as space is available in the session of your choice. You cannot do this online - just call our office when a change of week is needed
- May I change my shirt size?Kids will be given any size they want at camp. Size listed on application is mainly to estimate our orders.
- What is the cancellation and discipline policy?
All fees are refundable up to the date specified for overnight camps, except for the non-refundable registration fee.*
Discipline: I understand that should my child be dismissed from the camp for failure to abide by the camp rules and regulations or any conduct considered to be not in the best interest of the camp, no part of the tuition will be refunded.
Leaving early: Should your child leave voluntarily prior to the end of their registered program (1, 2, 3, or 4 weeks) no part of the tuition will be refunded.
* Non-refundable registration fees:
$250 for 1-week session
$500 for 2-week session
$750 for 3-week session
$1000 for 4-week session
- Where is the staff from?
The counselors are all college players along with coaches from all levels of college & high school & the pros.
- May I have a referral of someone who has attended camp previously?
Give us a fax number and your zip code along with your child's name and age and we'll fax you a couple of names in the area, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- When is the Medical form and Questionnaire due that came in the instruction packet?
The Camp Questionnaire & Medical form are both due 30 days prior to camp. Medical form must be signed by a physician. Both forms must be on file in our office to participate in the program.
- Who are the Guest Speakers?
There are generally a few speakers each week (current and former NBA players and coaches). Our aim is to schedule players and coaches that enjoy being around the kids & can deliver a positive message.
- What time should I pick up my child on the last day?
Camp ends at 11:30 am. However, parents are welcome to see the Championship Games at 9:30 am and the awards ceremonies at 11:00 am.
- What time should I arrive for registration?
Between 1:00 and 3:00. Our program will begin promptly at 3:00.
- Coed weeks - do boys & girls play against each other?
No. They each have their own leagues, court and dorm complex.
- Are there directions to get to the Sixers Basketball Camp?Yes. You may download driving directions here.
- Can I download camp instructions?
- Is there time to do other things at camp?
While most of the program will include dance related activities, there is an opportunity each day to swim, challenge yourself on the obstacle course or hang out in the camper lounge with TV's, canteen/snack bar, video games and a 50 seat movie theater.
- My child would like to be assigned to the same room as another friend.
No problem-rooms hold 2 campers & requests are always honored.
- My child would like to be in the same teaching group as his/her friend?
If ages are similar, they are most always assigned to the same teaching group. If not, please see the site Director.
- What if my child has to take medication while at camp?
We have a Nurse at camp at all times to administer medication as prescribed.