Here are answers to the most commonly asked questions about the 76ers Skills Academy. If you don't see the answer to your question, please feel free to call 610-668-7676.
- What do all campers receive as part of participation?
All campers receive:
- Certificate of Achievement
- Player Evaluation
- Official Sixers Camps Jersey
- Do you provide transportation?
No, we do not.
- What should my child bring each day?
The camper should bring a lunch and beverage.
- Is pre/post care available?
No it is not available. Program ends promptly at 3 pm.
- May I cancel my registration?
Yes. All fees are refundable until the date specified for each program with the exception of the non-refundable registration fee.
- What makes the Skills Academy different than other day camps?
The Skills Academy is for the advanced player looking to take his game to another level. It is an intense environment designed to show the middle school aged player what it takes to make his high school team. Drills are advanced in nature and only those that are very serious about their game should apply.
- Are facilities air conditioned?
Some facilities are air conditioned, while others are not. If this is a concern, call the Sixers Camps office.
- Is the camp very competitive?
No. These are "teaching camps" with focus on skill development.
- Is this for the beginner or the advanced player?
Each group is age and skill specific, but it is only for those serious about improving their game.
- Will I receive a confirmation?
Yes, upon registering you will receive an email confirmation & instruction packet.