Below is a summary of the guidelines that we will be following this summer to make camp as safe as possible for campers and staff. For more in-depth details, please reference the Health & Safety Playbook below.
- Our parents and staff* will be key to keeping us all healthy this summer. We are asking parents to monitor their child’s health and if they have a fever, sore throat, cold, cough, or runny nose please do not come to camp. A camper with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will not be permitted to attend camp. Parents will be asked if you have traveled in the past 14 days.
- Outside visitors will be not be permitted on campus, including parents and family members. Parents/Guardians must remain in the car at all times when picking up or dropping off campers.
- Staff will wear face covering or mask if 6 feet social distancing is not possible and will wear goggles, gloves, and masks when doing camper screenings at drop off.
- Arrival/Drop Off will include temperature and health screening checks.
- Small size groups when eating lunch, all tables to be wiped with soap and water then disinfected with CDC approved cleaner. Campers and staff will wash hands before and after lunch and when moving to new activities.
- Overall reduced camp size and reduced group/team sizes with campers on the same team all week.
- All social distancing guidelines will be followed daily including skill development drills.
- PPE supplies, including additional cleaning and sanitizing supplies, will be available at multiple stations on location for campers and staff to use.
*All staff will be trained to operate camp functions following the COVID19 safety guidelines.